Thursday, February 21, 2013

I NEED A PIG!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Okay so I was watching HGTV (which I am now obsessed with because of Neill) and these people were looking at a house right? And then there was this little cage and I thought, "Oh yeah. The typical dog cage." But then the lady was like "Say hello to Otis the PIG!!!" I was like OMG it is a pig as a pet!! And coincedentally I was thinking about what I wanted for my birthday then it hit me and I was like BINGO!! I need a pig!! I asked my parents but they were like, "Oh NO! It would smell up the house and you wouldn't even want to take care of it!!" And then I was like, "Oh yes I would!! Please, please, please, please?!?!" But then my mom said in this real sassy voice, "No, we are leaving here without a pig." (Amanda would know what I was talking about- it's related to the candy CVS story) My dad agreed with her, but I NEED A PIG!!!!!!! I need some tips on convincing parents!!!! I know all of my commenters will help me out on this- (IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED I AM COUNTING ON YOU!!) Okay well that's all we have for today folks BYE!!!!! (Neill would understand- it's from the Jefferey videos :))
~PE
PS- My birthday is April 10th.... just putting that out there... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment