Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Costume 8)

Hello everyone!
As you have probably noticed, I have lost some commenters, so now I am down to only 1,984,827 commenters! :( This is horrible! I must get the number back up! Well, this is probably my fault- not yous guys'. :0 Okay, so today I am saying that I will try to update my blog every other day. So today's post is about Halloween costumes!! Woot Woot!! So guess what my dog is going ot be for Halloween? A FLYING PIG!! :O :O :O :O :O :O :O Isn't that amazing?!?!? So I need you guys (as in my 1,984,827 commenters) to tell me what you are being for Halloween and your favorite candy :):) Send this link to a bunch of people so that I can get my commenter number back up!!
Love you guys!!
~PE

3 comments:

  1. haha good luck with that 1,984,827 commenters... call me when THAT happens! haha
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't have that many I have 1,984,828 commenters!!!

    ReplyDelete