Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Piggie, Piggie, Piggie, Piggie!

Ok, so me and three of my friends came up with this song about pigs! So, it's about four different kinds of pigs- Meggy Piggies, Livey Piggies, Spider Pigs, and Flying Pigs! So this is how it goes:

Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a Spider Pig does!
Spider Pig! Spider Pig! Spider Pig!
Flying Pig, Flying Pig, does whatever a Flying Pig does!
Flying Pig! Flying Pig! Flying Pig!
Meggy Piggy, Meggy Piggy, does whatever a Meggy Piggy does!
Meggy Piggy! Meggy Piggy! Meggy Piggy!
Livey Piggy, Livey Piggy, does whatever a Livey Piggy does!
Livey Piggy! Livey Piggy! Livey Piggy! 

As you can tell, (I hope you can) we LURVE pigs! Woohoo! Because, I mean, who wouldn't? Ok, do me a favor and when you comment tell me one thing that you think that I should post about tomorrow!
YOLO,
PE

6 comments:

  1. That song is awesome!!! :0 I heard it before...:) lol
    Umm...idk what you should write about. Maybe you should do a long post with a bunch of really cute pictures of pigs. idk though whatever will be great! :)
    -Grayce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Thanks for the idea! You're the best!
    ~PE

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey moo your r so awesome i am so proud of u i decided that i sould respect pigs more cause they are so awesome even though i love bacon the should not be killed for there meat


    luv u

    -grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our song!!! it even has motions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah! I should post a vid....

    ReplyDelete