Monday, June 11, 2012

Pigs are Fluffy!!

Ok, I have realized from my MILLIONS of comments that people are wanting me to discuss the wonderful subject of...DA DA DA DA..... A pig's skin! So everyone is like, "OMG! A pig's skin is SO smooth!" And then another person is like, "A haha, no. A pig's skin is totally rough as sand paper, and BTW, pigs are disgusting!" And then I show up and I'm like, "Oh, no you didn't girlfriiiieeend! Pigs are the the bomb.com/tom/yourmom/mr.damm! And their skin- ya about that- IT IS FLUFFY! Not rough, not smooth, but FLUFFY!" And then the other two girls got into this big fight because they were mad that they lied to each other and there were feathers and all of that good stuff, but we're not gonna get into that today! Anyways, the reason that pigs have fluffy skin is because it is like a little coat that keeps them warm in the colder seasons! Isn't that so PRECIOUS! I love pigs! Well, that's all we have for today folks! 
~PE (Pig Expertise)

10 comments:

  1. Haha!! I totally agree, pig's skin is VERY fluffy!! Shame on those people who said it was ruff and smooth. It is AWESOME!! I LOVE PIGS!! They are totally the bomb.com! :):) What else would they be? Guess what I found out? Well...you know how they have the year of the dragon etc. in China so, each year has it's own animal. Well, Rosie was born in the year of the PIG!!!!! Isn't that AWESOME?!?!??:):) Anyway, thought you would like that. Luv u!!!
    -Grayce

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! THAT IS THE BOMB!!! WHEN IS HER BDAY?! AAAHHH!! I LOVE ROSIE!!!! AND U!!!
    ~MARY:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!! Her birthday is August 13, 2010! I love you too!!!! :):)
      -Grayce :O:O:O

      Delete
    2. Holy cow! That is my mom and dad's anniversary! IRONIC!!
      PS- I like that word!!
      luv ya! mary

      Delete
    3. I DO TOO!! IT is an awesome word... luv ya too!!
      -grayce

      Delete
  3. it is so fun having a blog to comment on! haha!
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! go fluffy pigs! i was in the year of the dragon! and ROSIE'S BDAY IS 4 DAYS AFTER MINE!!! wooooow!!
    MC B

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE! I was born in the year of the snake... :P
    mary aka mc m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what year I was born in...watch it be like the year of the slug or something gross..LOL

      Delete
  6. Haha! That would be pretty funny if it was like the year of the slug!
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete